Looking for the perfect gift for the Med Student in your life? In this episode, Patricia, Molly, Shannon, and Kaitlin share ideas on our first Med Student Over Easy Holiday Gift Guide!
- Fast food/coffee gift cards
- Travel mug
- Water bottle
- Nice pens
- Funny or cute badge holders
- Cute scrub caps or socks
- Medicine/hygiene kit
Medium -Ticket Items:
- Work shoes: tennis shoes, clogs, Cloves, Crocs, etc.
- Fancy stethoscope
- Coffee: subscription service, new machine, etc.
- Sleep hygiene – blackout curtains, sound machine, weighted blanket, sleep mask, etc.
- Raptor sheers
- Experiences – wine and design, crafting, cooking
- New laptop or tablet
- Work bag: leather briefcase/sachel, nice backpack, designer tote
- Designer fleece (ex: Patagonia) with or without embroidery
- Noise-canceling headphones
Good Book Recommendations:
- What Patients Say, What Doctors Hear
- Light from Uncommon Stars
- Milk and Honey
- The Sun and Her Flowers
- Audible or Book of the Month Subscription
Post by Patricia Capone, DO PGY2
Looking For More?
More from Andy, John, Tanner, and Drew: Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more information about what the team is reading, listening to and so much more!
More of your favorite EM Over Easy content: As always, you can find more of your favorite EM Over Easy content by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram! Also, please rate us on your favorite podcasting app or by visiting MedForums.
As the OFFICIAL podcast of the ACOEP, check out the ACOEP by visiting acoep.org to learn more and sign up for one of their many CME offerings.