As 2020 comes to a close, we at EM Over Easy want to thank our listeners and our followers for another epic year. Despite all going on in the world today, there have been some bright spots for our show, our hosts, and around the world.
Over the past year, we have continued to foster relationships across emergency medicine podcasting by having dynamic, insightful, and excellent guests. We’ve also been blessed with our new partnership with the ACOEP, adding to blog writers Patricia and Spencer, and we continue to work towards making sure our listeners and followers get the best from us for years to come.
Some of the highlights for the year include:
Most listened to episodes:
Most Viewed Posts:
- We hosted the 1st Annual EM Over Easy Retreat
- Drew and Andy presented on “Podcasting in Medical Education” at CORD AA 2020 in NYC
- Drew and Andy speaking at Staten Island Hospital Emergency Medicine Grand Rounds
- Drew and Andy speaking at Harvard/Mass General Emergency Medicine Grand Rounds
- Drew and Andy speaking at St Josephs Emergency Medicine Grand Rounds
- Tanner and Andy speaking at Cook County Emergency Medicine Grand Rounds
- Drew and Andy speaking at the African Conference on Emergency Medicine
- 2 LIVE shows at ACOEP Scientific Assembly
- Drew Kalnow – Assistant Program Director, Doctors Hospital Emergency Medicine
- Andy Little – Associate Program Director, AdventHealth Orlando Emergency Medicine
- Andy Little – EMRA Joseph Waeckerle Alumni Member of the Year Award
As we look forward to 2021, we hope that each of you takes stock of the positives that have come out of 2020 (we know they may be few) and look to 2021 with excitement. We hope that each of your stays healthy by masking up, physically distancing, and doing all you can to help to end the COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to continued our #MoreThanMedicine conversations and some of the surprises we have up our sleeves in 2021!